What Forms of ID Do I Need?
Cruise ID Requirements
This is not a question I get asked, but I wish more people did. This is an issue I have to deal with every Sunday: picking up customers at 4pm at the Port of Galveston because they were denied boarding. They did not have proper identification, sometimes bringing nothing at all but their driver’s license.
Identification To Have on Your Person
Two forms of identification
- Valid State ID
- State issued Birth certificate(with raised seal) Or Passport
- Green cards and various other documents if were not born in America.
- You can go to carnival website and read more TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us review our page of frequently asked questions.
Latest posts by Jason Hayes (see all)
- A Seven Night Cruise out of Galveston not Enough? Try “Butterfly Cruising” - February 1, 2015
- What to Pack for your Galveston Cruise? - February 1, 2015
- Booking a Last Minute Galveston Cruise? - February 1, 2015