Do You Shuttle Luggage To The Galveston Cruise Parking Lot Terminal?
We get asked this question a lot, and the answer is yes.
As a matter of fact, one of the reasons we started EZ Cruise Parking was because we noticed that other parking lot companies in Galveston didn’t shuttle luggage. We also noticed and heard from cruisers that they hated dropping their wife/husband and kids at the terminal and leaving them while they parked their cars. When they got back they had to locate their vehicles and fight traffic back into the port, then locate their families, who have been standing in the heat, rain or cold weather for thirty to forty five minutes.
We shuttle luggage with a smile and make it simple and enjoyable for you. We have designated pick up locations at the parking lot and at the cruise terminal. Here’s the simple process:
- When you arrive at the EZ Cruise Parking lot, you check in with the cashier, park your car, and bring your luggage to the shuttle zone
- We load the luggage on our modern shuttle buses and take you to the terminal.
- When you return from your cruise, you or a porter will bring your luggage to the designated pickup location where an EZ Cruise Parking employee will load your luggage on the bus and take you and your family back to your car.
It’s that simple. There is no easier, more affordable, and reliable cruise parking option in Galveston.
$5 Off Internet Reservations
Book in advance online and save $5. Click here to get started.
Latest posts by Jason Hayes (see all)
- A Seven Night Cruise out of Galveston not Enough? Try “Butterfly Cruising” - February 1, 2015
- What to Pack for your Galveston Cruise? - February 1, 2015
- Booking a Last Minute Galveston Cruise? - February 1, 2015