Tips for Making your Cruise More Romantic
Now is the time to consider booking a romantic cruise with that special someone. In order to make your cruise from Galveston as romantic as possible, here are a few things you should consider ahead of time.
- Check your port calls carefully in order to find the itinerary that’s right for you. On some one-week cruises, you could have as many as six port calls or as few as one. Six port calls could be too many, while one may not allow you to enjoy much else aside from the ship.
- You should also check the arrival and departure times at each port in order to ensure you will have enough time to spend in some of the more romantic locations along your journey.
- The right stateroom can make all the difference in how romantic your cruise is. For the best ambiance possible, choose a balcony room or a suite that will allow you to have a little extra room for enjoying a romantic dinner in.
- Check the ship plans to find an out-of-the-way hot tub for the two of you to enjoy. Some ships have hot tubs available near their spa, which costs extra to access, but there could also be some in other not so obvious areas as well.
By following these easy tips, your Galveston cruise can be more romantic than you ever thought possible. You’ll be able to relax and have a good time if you choose the right parking spot for your car before you head out. Contact us today to make your reservation.
Latest posts by Jason Hayes (see all)
- A Seven Night Cruise out of Galveston not Enough? Try “Butterfly Cruising” - February 1, 2015
- What to Pack for your Galveston Cruise? - February 1, 2015
- Booking a Last Minute Galveston Cruise? - February 1, 2015